Hey everyone, I am from Findlay and have a beautiful daughter named Autumn. I am a big softy and a hopeless romantic. Thats pretty much all you really need to know.
Love
Love Does Not Blind Us To Each Others Faults
It Allows Us To See Past Them
It Allows Us To See Past Them
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Lonely
This isn't a very good first post but this is how I feel. I want to be happy. What I need is a relationship that is strong and full of love. I want to be held and kissed all the time. I want to have my eyes looked into and see nothing but love. I want my house to be full of smiles and happiness, most of the time. I just want to feel needed, like with out me life just wouldn't be right. I'm so lonely and depressed right now. I want to know that I have an opportunity for marriage and at least one more baby. I'm tired of crying and feeling like I am never good enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment